Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Serkan Kocak Bio

Education
2007 - … Bilkent University, Ankara
Faculty of Business Administration / Department of Business Administration
Current Status: MBA
2002-2007 Bilkent University, Ankara
Faculty of Engineering / Department of Industrial Engineering
1999-2002 Eskisehir Fatih Science High School
Science and Mathematics Department
1995-1999 Eskisehir Kılıçoğlu Anatolian High School

Experiences
2006 - 2007, Coca Cola İçecek A.Ş., Ankara
Worked on a project about establishing a demijohn water sales distribution system in the region of Ankara for CCI
2006, Two Months Internship at Visy Paper Pty Ltd Australia
Visy Paper Pty Ltd Melbourne, Australia
Worked in the Engineering Department for a period of two months
2005, One-Month Internship at Arçelik Turkey
Arçelik A.Ş. Refrigerator Plant Eskişehir, Turkey
Worked in the Process Engineering Department for a period of one month
Participated in the project of designing a database program in MS Access
Working in MESMAK Industrial Kitchen
Working at MesMak Industrial Kitchen’s Production and Marketing Plant, and also at Management Department in holidays

I want to work for a privately owned and international company (as a consultant) for 5 to 10 years then I want to do my own business. So that ERP as an IT tool is very important for me.

I am here to learn more about ERP and at the end of the course I want to have enough knowledge about ERP to ask someone to do something about it.

Having lots of telephone numbers in my mobile phone is one of my interesting properties that my friends told me :D

No comments: