Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bio of Basak Tektemur

My name is Basak Tektemur. I have studied Molecular Biology and Genetics at Bilkent University and graduated at January 2007. I started MBA at Bilkent University September 2007 and I am going to finish it at the end of the summer school, July 2008. I am going to the Netherlands this august to start my MS studies on International Business at Tilburg University and I will get my MS degree in one year.
I have no job experience and since I studied science at university, my internships were not business-related. During my two internships at Bilkent and an internship at University of Toronto, Princess Margaret Hospital, McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine, I concentrated on cancer research. Even though, it was a great thing to make scientific research and hands-on experiments, I noticed that a stronger biotechnology private-sector is needed for genetics to develop in Turkey. Therefore, during my last semester at university, I decided to get an MBA degree either to work in a biotechnology company or start my own. After my graduation, I am planning to work in an international company, probably for a few years abroad and then to come back to Turkey to achieve my goals and be part of the development of genetics as a science in Turkey.
I am taking this course since I think that a biotechnology company cannot be managed without an ERP system and I want to learn at least basics of the ERP systems.

2 comments:

thesis writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Dissertation Writing service said...

Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

Doctoral Dissertation