Thursday, March 08, 2007

Summary Mindmap

Hi all!

I tried to make a mindmap summarizing most of what we learned in a (more or less) structured way. Klick on the nods of the mindmap to open further parts. I know it is now well-designed, but as a matter of fact it's a lack of time that makes it difficult to design a balanced, neat, colored and linked mindmap right now. I might edit it later on - if somebody wants to contribute, please feel free; if you need technical help feel free to contact me.

Yeliz: As I used some parts of your slides, I'd like you to briefly click through it and tell me, if you're okay with that - the information might be organized a little differently in some places. If you mind anything (e.g. of copyright issues), I'll take the map offline!

Good luck tomorrow,

Thierry

2 comments:

tequila said...

Thierry,
Mindmap is always a wonderful idea! I use mindmaps quite often, since it's easier for me to learn that way. Unfortunately, I couldn't open it from here, as I have some connection issues here. (I cannot stand dial-up) Anyways, I will take a good look at it later. As for the copyright issues, as long as you find a way of attributing what you got from me to me, that's fine. (For example you can put an asterix or a symbol at every point you took from me, and then somewhere in the footnotes, mention that it's taken from U. Yeliz Eseryel) Again, thanks for sharing your work with us.

tequila said...

Thierry,
I could finally view your mindmap. It's excellent! What a wonderful summary!!! Please disregard my previous comment-- no need for reference to me.