Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First Day Learning - From Qiao Chu HUA

Hi everyone!

I am Qiao Chu HUA from China.

I have had my bachelor's degree on Education Science from Central China Normal University in the city of Wu Han, and I am now pursuing my master's degree on Management of International Business in IESEG from this year to middle of next year.

Before I participated into our ERP course, I only have some basic ideas about ERP, I am quite aware that it's quite in the trend now and I do expect to understand it better after our course.

The first day learning is really as good as I have expected it to be, Yeliz's way of teaching really fits in with me, I like the content of the course which is well-chosen, and I like our way of exchanging views together in the class. It's interesting to air ideas freely with fellow classmates and Yeliz on the common subject which we are all interested in. Yeah, the first day learning really started off well I feel!

My career goal is to work in Import & Export after my study, would be great if I can start to try to do it on my own. Compaired with Exporting products from China to Europe, to the contrary, I would more like to try to find out what I can do to import products from Europe and sell them in China which is such a fast-growing market with really good promising potentials for goods manufactured out of China. China has a big population of young and well-educated middle class consummers who would have a growing demand for quality from outside world. And I do think from Europe, there are products which are popular with local people would be appreciated and adored too by my coutryman in China. So if you are interested on subject likewise as mine, maybe we can think about starting to work something together from now right?

And, my another expectation from our course is that, I really do like Yeliz filling us more about the reasons why ERP cann't work well or even fail in some company cases, I do hope to analyze those failure cases a bit more while we are focusing on the benefits of ERP which many of them we have already known. For I think to prevent low effectiveness or failure of ERP implementation, it would be beneficial and also necessary to have a good understanding about under what circumstances ERP will not work as well as we expect it to be even though it's a high volume investment.

That's all I want to say about my first day learning, thank you for reading my ideas above and see you all again in the class!

Qiao Chu HUA
Mobile: 0650 801 089
Email: huaqiaochu@gmail.com

5 comments:

Hua Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hua Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hua Dan said...

To add one missing word -- products in below sentence to get it corrected:

China has a big population of young and well-educated middle class consummers who would have a growing demand for quality products from outside world.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I would honestly think again about publishing yout cell number in the blogosphere... Basicly everyone has access to it, and especially as you are writing on a platform by google, adittionaly with your full, real name, it is really easy to find. You should consider deleting this part =)

Best regards,

Thierry

tequila said...

Good point!
You can click on edit and remove that section.
Yeliz