Monday, March 05, 2007

MISI169E - Day 1

As you read in one previous post, "Global ERP systems Implementation Strategies" has begun in IESEG School of Management in Lille. (France) Lets start by the beginning and, as it is my first text, I will briefly explain who I am.

First of all, I am one of the student of U. Yeliz Eseryel. I am a French guy of the north of France. My name is Julien. I should not told you this but I am not keen about blogs even if it is part of the Web 2.0 - which means that everybody loves this. I like surfing as we can learn surprising stuff. I recently learn that someone called like me is a Belgian stylist in Brussels. Anybody has its own hobbies...
Although my studies are still in progress, I worked in different French e-commerce like Youg's or WUP. My job was to improve ranking of those site over the search engine. That is very long work but pretty fun. I still working on this type of stuff for myself or as a consultant. Not only I have knowledge about Internet but I also have technical skills of programmation and the structure it needs. I hope this will help for the ERP field in the future.
My career goal is not quite clear yet but you might meet me on the web at one time or the other in the future. I also want to keep going on about SEO* and consultancy.

Through the course, we will improve our knowledge about ERP. This morning, the only thing (quite true) I knew was that ERP means Enterprise Resource Planning. Well it will not be the case at the end of the week. At least I expect so.
Now, the show must go on.

* Search Engine Optimization

No comments: