Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day 3

Hola a todos!

Concluding today’s group assignment helped me to practice the theory learned at class.

It was very interesting to cover organizational issues on the implementation, because I think is very important to be aware of that when taking the decision of an ERP implementation. As I mentioned in class, I think many companies don’t give importance to that part and they try to save money giving less training or don’t give the enough tools to use it. This results in many implementations failures.

Also it was very important the discussion of culture matter in the implementation. I think is very difficult to implement a general and standardized system without the support of the workers. And we have to be very carefully to know how to handle this decision in a culture context.

Thanks to the morning contributions is more clear to see how people of different culture could react.

Hasta mañana!

No comments: