Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Elevator Speech, Seray Ozturk

Here is my elevator speech to give to an executive who has authority to offer me a job in United Nations.

I would like to be a part of a project that aims for environment and sustainable development while increasing the long-term quality of life of its recipients. I am equipped with both engineering and business knowledge due to my bachelors degrees in industrial engineering and statistics from Lehigh University, and MBA from Bilkent. In addition, I have gained organizing, coordinating, and managing skills in my past work experience in Garanti Bank headquarters. Currently, I am interested in social entrepreneurship and aim to work on the subject academically. However, prior to my academic studies, I would like to obtain hands on experience in order to understand and feel how international non-profit organizations run socially responsible projects. I believe, my interest towards sustainable socially responsible projects will strengthen my enthusiasm to succeed in this project.

No comments: