Monday, July 19, 2010

BilkentMBA2010, Elevator Speech, Derya Kaya

This is Derya Kaya. My background is Industrial Engineering and I am working as QA engineer at the space sector. I am in love with space&quality!!! I have worked as intern at one of the leader companies at space business in Europe, Saab Space AB which has been acquired by RUAG then. I am currently working on a space project that is the first space project with its features in Turkey and I am the only one Industrial Engineer taking role on the project.
Personally, I never give up if I believe myself that I can be successful in doing the job. I think this is similar to space projects: if there is failure, you should not stop to work; you should try till you have succeed because in the end you have great result that is very impressive to your employees, to your managers, to anyone in your company and of course to your country.. I am open-minded person and have passion..
Would you like me to be part of your organization and add value to you? If yes, please contact me by my mobile number.

No comments: