Thursday, July 15, 2010

BilkentMBA2010, Elevator Speech, Week 2

Sir, I have always been into learning new things, trying to be as much multi-faceted as possible. My idustrial engineering education with a focus on management and innovation also sparkled my entrepreneur side, leading me to get a patent for one of my ideas and developing a biz plan for it. I've worked in four different industries as a trainee in summers to learn about the industry as much as possible. Considering all these, I realized I was tailor-made for consulting and started working in a consulting company on business managment software implementations. After nine months full of projects providing me valuable insights on different industries, I was promoted to a special project on entrepreneurship and business plans before leaving for my military duty. All these led me to top my experience with an MBA degree to fill the gaps for the perfect consultant.

I wish I could have the chance to utilize my skills and knowledge for a consulting position, this is your floor, this is my biz card and thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to hearing from you:)

No comments: