Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bilkent MBA2010, Elevator Speech , Week 2

A possible elevator speech of me for a research and financial consulting firm would be:

“I am a graduate of Bilkent University’s management department and have 4 years of working experience in banking sector. I worked in the Headquarter of one of the top private banks of Turkey. Adding into it my expected MBA degree from Bilkent University, I have refreshed my knowledge in the area and added new knowledge and skills. As a person who combines wide variety of skills such as foreign language proficiency, computer skills, as well as research, analyzing and teamwork skills; I believe I will create a difference for your company. In the bank sector related consulting projects that your firm specializes in, or in research oriented projects I can benefit your company with those mentioned skills and my detailed industry and management knowledge.”

No comments: